Google responded to comments on the Google My Business agency’s new dashboard in the form of an FAQ.
Users have so far been quite critical of the agency’s new dashboard. Google’s FAQ was therefore designed to address some of the most common concerns.
Thank you for sharing your feedback on our new Organization accounts! While we’re actively working on it, check out some quick FAQs for clarification https://t.co/JQ4sLtNl33
– Google My Business (@GoogleMyBiz) June 27, 2018
In a discussion thread posted on the official Google My Business Help Forum, a representative said:
Continue reading below
âWe would like to thank you for your feedback on moving ads to organization accounts and using organization accounts to sync placements in AdWords. We wanted to let you know that we are actively working to respond to these comments. and make the process easier. â
Here is an overview of what is covered in the FAQ:
- Does the person granting access demote the manager? Yes. Google recommends that agencies request admin access or ask the business owner to add the agency account directly to their listing. This level of access should provide an agency with all the capabilities it needs.
- Does the Company Dashboard in Google Search disappear when a listing is moved to an organizational account? No. The company dashboard continues to display on Google without any changes for records in organization accounts.
- Will AdWords be able to sync and retrieve placements from an organizational account? Finally, yes. This is currently not supported, but Google is actively working on a fix and will have a resolution in the next few weeks.
- What if the request to access a customer’s page does not work? Google says another way to request access to a customer’s record is to ask the current owner of the record to add the organization accounts location group ID to the record instead. as owner or manager.